Travel > Sun Care
Added to wishlist
Natural Anti-Bug Spray
Active ingredients: 23% Glycine soja (organic Soybean), 10% Ricinus communis (organic Castor) oil and essential oils of 4% Cymbopogon nardus (organic Citronella... Other ingredients: Water, .5% Gaultheria procumbens (organic Wintergreen) essential oil (Badger essential oils may contain >.001% of the following potential all...
Packaged in recyclable aluminum bottle with plastic pump, Ships in packaging made from recycled content, Shipping packaging is recyclable, Send empty tube back to EarthHero and we'll recycle it through TerraCycle!
- Good for your skin, but bad for the bugs, Badger's Anti-Bug Spray is the all natural DEET-free bug repellent you need for warm summer nights. Non-toxic essential oils like citronella, rosemary and wintergreen pairs with a base of organic soybean and castor oil to soothe itchy skin while naturally warding off mosquitos. This summer, don't put harmful chemicals all over your skin to ward off bugs; simply spray this natural bug spray on wrists, ankles, and ears to say goodbye to bites the holistic way.
- Badger is a family-owned and run company in New Hampshire
- Repels insects naturally with citronella, rosemary, and wintergreen essential oils
- No synthetic chemicals, DEET, or petroleum products
- Recyclable aluminum bottle
- Ships To United States
- Ships Within 1 days
SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S?
YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING!