Clothing & Accessories > Men > Clothing > Bottoms
Added to wishlist
Ethical Wool Felt Slippers – Spruce
Ethically sourced felted wool with a vegetable-tanned leather suede sole
All shipping packaging is recyclable and made from recycled content
- Whether you’re finishing up your yoga class or cozying up by the fire, your feet will thank you for slipping on Kyrgies wool felt slippers. Handmade using centuries-old felting techniques, you can feel the craftsmanship in the felted wool and leather suede sole. They’re durable and moisture-wicking so your slippers never smell like feet! Plus, Kyrgies uses low-impact dyes and the leather is tanned without chrome or chromium, so you never have to worry about pesky chemicals lurking in your shoes.
- Wool is an all-natural, renewable fiber that is extremely durable
- Handmade in Kyrgyzstan
- Made from wool, water, natural soap, and low-impact dyes
- Chrome-free leather suede sole
- Wool wicks moisture so they never smell like feet!
- Ships To United States
- Ships Within 1 days
SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S?
YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING!